Dunia Hobi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dunia Hobi
Dunia Hobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC ADVENTURES - Muddy Tracked Semi-Truck 6X6X6 HD OVERKiLL & 4X4 "BEAST" MT on the Trail

Go down

RC ADVENTURES - Muddy Tracked Semi-Truck 6X6X6 HD OVERKiLL & 4X4 "BEAST" MT on the Trail Empty RC ADVENTURES - Muddy Tracked Semi-Truck 6X6X6 HD OVERKiLL & 4X4 "BEAST" MT on the Trail

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 1:16 pm

1080p HD to have Mud hit you in the Face! You Wanted iT!? YOU GOT iT. STRAiGHT UP MUD ACTiON! My Custom Semi-Truck HD OVERKiLL a.k.a "THE JUGGERNAUT", is released onto the Mucky Muddy Backroads of the RCSparks Studio Secret Filming Spot.

It was especially sloppy out on this trail, as the spring melt is now in effect. Thank goodness my friend Everett was along for the trail run, operating my "Beast" Ford Truck. This RC Adventure was Crazy amounts of slip-slidin' around.. but was a blast to make!

Project "HD OVERKiLL" is built using utilizing 6wd, 6 RC4WD Evo Predator Tracks, 4 Brushless Roc 412 Tekin motors, 3 Gensace Lipo Batteries, and Amazing Vanquish Products outfitting this rig.. there will be NO STOPPING what it can do. THiS RIG IS NOT WATERPROOF, NOR is it designed for MUD. But, who am I fooling.. OF COURSE WE WiLL TAKE iT IN MUD!

HD OVERKiLL Weighs 21 Pounds with Batteries attached

This truck is NOT BUiLT FOR SCALE.. but instead Built to iNSPiRE iMAGiNATiON. What a Face
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 11

https://duniahobi.board-directory.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik